- It's almost football time again! Well sort of - spring practices begin on March 30th, and the Oregonian has six newcomers to keep your eye on. Both incoming freshman and players who redshirted last year are included on the list.
- There is news on the Marcus Mariota front - Ken Whisenhunt is now on record saying that if the Titans draft Mariota at number two, he will be the starter from day one. Chicago Bear's GM Ryan Pace said the Bears like what they see in Mariota and, "that [system] doesn't scare me away from it at all." The Bears have the 7th overall pick in the draft this year.
- In what will hopefully be a non-story by the time basketball season starts up again, Tyler Dorsey has decided he will not sign a National Letter of Intent. Dorsey says he is 100% committed to the Ducks and plans on enrolling in June, but that he wants to keep the door open in case "anything bad happens." Dorsey is a five-star recruit out of Los Angeles.
- Oregon baseball beat UC Riverside on Wednesday by a score of 12-3, bringing Oregon's record on the year to 17-8. Josh Graham led the way for the Ducks with a 6 RBI game.
- Oregon softball extended their win streak twice over on Wednesday, winning both games in a doubleheader against Utah Valley. The Ducks have now won 12 games in a row and are currently ranked No.2 in the country.