- After the first sweep in the Bay Area since 1976, the Ducks have nearly played themselves into the top 25. In the latest AP poll the Ducks come in at #28.
- The men's basketball team will look to close out the regular season with a win against Oregon State in Corvallis on Wednesday. With the win over Stanford on Sunday, the Ducks have clinched a top-three finish in the Pac-12 and have secured a bye in the first round of the conference tournament.
- After winning two of three from #22 UCSB over the weekend, the Ducks have climbed to #19 in the latest Baseball America poll.
- After leading the team to an upset victory over the Cardinal while averaging 27.5 points and 14 rebounds over the week, Jillian Alleyne was deservedly named the conference's player of the week.
- With the NCAA Indoor Track & Field championships only a couple of weeks away, the men remain at #2 while the women fall to #7 in the latest rankings.
- The women's basketball team will face Washington State in the first round of the Pac-12 tournament on Thursday.