- The 2015 NFL Draft is finally almost here, so we can finally learn where Marcus Mariota will land. By this point, Mariota's name seems like it has been linked to about half of the NFL teams at some point. SB Nation's final mock draft has Mariota going No. 2 overall to the Tennessee Titans.
- Lost in the spotlight of Mariota's draft stock has been Arik Armstead, also a potential first-round pick in the NFL draft. While he's not a first-round lock like Mariota is, Armstead landing with the 49ers at No. 15 seems logical, according to NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock.
- Vernon Adams may not be in Eugene until June, but Oregon's quarterback battle for 2015 is already well underway. Andrew Grief from the Oregonian has a great piece on the unique situation Adams and the Ducks are in this spring.
- or the first time since their inaugural season five years ago, the Oregon acrobatics & tumbling team came up short at the national championship. The Ducks fell to No. 1 Baylor, who finished off their undefeated season under first-year head coach Felicia Mulkey, the same coach who had led Oregon to four straight national titles and helped grow the sport from the ground up.
- Oregon baseball had a big weekend, taking two of three from the Washington Huskies at PK Park. The series was capped off with a 3-2 win by the Ducks in 11 innings on Sunday when J.B. Bryant drew a bases loaded walk with two outs in the 11th.