- The Oregon softball team defeated NC State on Saturday by a score of 9-3, punching their ticket to the Women's College World Series for the second straight year. The Ducks drove home four runs in the fourth inning and never looked back. The Women's College World Series begins Thursday in Oklahoma City.
- Over at PK Park, the Ducks defeated the No. 2 UCLA Bruins 4-3 in extra innings on Sunday, becoming the first team all year to win a series against the Bruins. Now, Oregon will hope to hear their name called by the NCAA baseball selection committee this morning.
- If you're into way-too-early NCAA football national championship odds, Bovada has you covered. As of now, USC has the best odds in the conference to win the national championship at 18/1 while Oregon is close behind at 22/1.
- La'Mar Winston, a four-star athlete from Central Catholic and Oregon's top rated prospect, released his top 8 a few days ago with Oregon making the cut. Six other Pac-12 schools are in the mix as well while Michigan is the only non-Pac-12 school remaining on his list.
- Oregon track & field will be well represented at the NCAA West Regional meet in Austin, Texas with 75 entries.On the men's side, the Ducks have 42 entries across 20 events while the women have 33 entries in 17 events.
Tweet of the Weekend