- Oregon's very own Jenna Prandini had a historic day on Sunday. The redshirt junior became just the second collegiate woman ever to win the 200 at the USA Outdoor Track & Field Championships. What's even better is that she broke her own school record in the process, crossing the line in 22.20 seconds.
- It's no secret the football team generates a crazy amount of revenue. Economics professor Bill Harbaugh and former business school dean Dennis Howard thinks the academic side of the school should find a way to take advantage of the fame and glory while they still can.
- Andrew Grief of The Oregonian sat down with Oregon offensive line coach Steve Greatwood on the progress the line has made this spring and what to expect going into the fall.
- If you're wanting to get to know your future Ducks, Eric Cech over at Duck Territory has a great breakdown on 4-star running back Vavae Malepeai.
- Casey Benson, along with 15 student-athletes from six UO teams spent time with a group of at-risk/special needs kids at the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art as part of a workshop hosted through the Kennedy Center's VSA.
Tweet of the Weekend