- The Oregon baseball team got some great news over the weekend as starting pitcher Cole Irvin announced he would be returning to the Ducks in 2016. Last month, Irvin was selected in the 32nd round of the MLB Draft by the Pittsburgh Pirates, but decided to return to school in hopes of improving his draft stock.
- Ross Kempley was one of Oregon's best middle distance runners during his time in Eugene. Now, Kempley runs one of the most popular running websites on the Internet and of course, it's based right here in Track Town USA.
- The top high school recruits in the nation gathered at The Opening at Nike's campus in Beaverton this past week, and among those talented stars of tomorrow was Oregon commit Brady Breeze.
- The Oregonian continues their countdown to Oregon football by previewing the opponents the Ducks will face in 2015. Tyson Alger previews Oregon's matchup with Washington State on October 10 in Eugene.
- And if you need another way to help pass the time before football returns, our inaugural Webfoot Awards begin today with the nominees for the best game of 2014-15.
Tweet of the Weekend