- All-session tickets to the 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials for track & field go on sale today. Fans can choose from five different seating categories, starting at $295 (About $37 per day) and going up to $585 (About $73 per day). The meet will be held at Hayward Field from July 1-10 with two rest days and eight days of competition.
- Once Vernon Adams arrives on campus, Oregon will have its first quarterback competition since Marcus Mariota edged out Bryan Bennett in 2012. But for now, Jeff Lockie is doing everything he can to prepare to win the job.
- Four-star 2016 prospect Vance Jackson is interested in Oregon. However, it won't be easy to land the forward ranked No. 34 in the nation by ESPN, considering Jackson has said his dream offers would be from Kentucky or Kansas.
- Oregon may have impressive depth in the backfield, but if the Ducks were forced to pick one guy to lead the way, that guy would be Royce Freeman. Recently, Freeman was added to the preseason watch list for the Walter Camp Football Foundation's national player of the year award.
- The nominees for Best Coach in our Webfoot Awards are up, so go vote!