So hey, Vernon Adams is a Duck. Or can be. Maybe. We're going to do nothing but talk about that! What was the 3rd problem on his test? Can math make you better at football? Can football make you better at math? Does what color of Beats he wears influence uniform choices?
Just kidding. Instead of Vernon Adams news we'll be showcasing some other bits.
- Speaking of Adams, Devon and Carissa Adams are poised to break out this year. Kinda cool to see them have the same number, tattoos, and both play multiple sports.
- Dillon Mitchell shows exactly why he's a 4-star recruit and why Alabama is still going after him. Whoa.
- In news that was fit to print back in 2009, the Oregon-Washington rivalry is cooling off. YOU DON't SAY.
- Yes, we have random players on other teams being interviewed about how awesome Marcus Mariota is. Don't forget to tune in tonight and hugely overanalyze his performance for one quarter.
- In actual Duck QB news, Jeff Lockie looked good in practice.
- And how will we get back to the promised land? Would you believe...defense?