We did it. We survived a long winter, spring and summer without Oregon football. It's finally game week. Here's some quack to get you fired up for the return of the Ducks.
- The Oregonian's Andrew Grief gives us a preview of the Ducks' first opponent, Eastern Washington. Vernon Adams may be gone, but the Eagles still have some offensive weapons, and you can bet that they'll show up on Saturday night ready to compete.
- George Schroeder of USA Today looks at Oregon's newest starting quarterback and how he won the job in just a matter of two weeks.
- Joel Gunderson, our newest writer at ATQ, dropped a fire piece this weekend on Adams and making a leap of faith from the FCS to one of the elite FBS programs in the nation.
- Oregon commit Jared Mayden, Scout's No. 5 cornerback prospect in the nation, recently said he was 100% committed to the Ducks. However, Mayden has official visits scheduled to Michigan, Georgia and Florida before visiting Oregon on October 10 when the Ducks take on Washington State in Eugene.
- And in case you missed it or needed reminding, the Duck perfectly mocked an Alabama sorority recruitment video, complete with glitter. He is my spirit animal. He should be everyone's spirit animal.