- The Ducks didn't come out of non-conference play as clean as many had hoped, looking sloppy at times in all three of their games. On Saturday night, the Ducks kick off their Pac-12 schedule with a game against Utah that should reveal answers to those lingering questions.
- One surprising area of weakness has been Oregon's defensive line, which has recorded just one sack in their first three games. That's good enough for dead last in the nation.
- Have you ever been to a Ducks game? Chances are you've seen John and Karna Jo Free, better known as the "Grateful Ducks."
- On the links, the Oregon women's golf team finished third in stroke play this weekend at the East-West Match Play Challenge in Madison, Wisc. The Ducks will now advance to the championship round.
- And on the pitch, freshman Kyra Fawcett scored in the 81st minute, lifting the Ducks to a 1-0 win over Portland State on Friday in Eugene.