FOOTBALL BABY YEAH:
- All the basic stuff about the biggest game ever to be played by Oregon in East Lansing, maybe.
- In the good karma department, Eastern Washington suspended Josh Kreifels, the player who laid a totally legitimate dirty hit on Vernon Adams. Hope they do well for the rest of the season; they seemed like classy folks.
- Helfrich talks about MSU in his weekly press. Some notes and stuff in case you don't want to watch it.
- Practice wise, the Ducks defense looks a lot better.
- The Spartans feel like they're more prepared to face Oregon. Illidan is unconvinced.
- The game is going to be about as even as they come, with the soulless computers favoring Oregon just a skosh.
- Royce Freeman is kinda quiet, but also kind of awesome.
- Women's volleyball lost in 4 sets to UTSA - but then beat Texas State.
- Lindsey Vander Weide was named freshman of the week, too.
Got more panic? Do your metrics indicate that yes, Oregon is going to be eaten by a grue? Drop us a line!