- At this year's Pac-12 Tournament in Las Vegas, the conference will be honoring some of its biggest names. Former Oregon star Luke Ridnour will be among 12 former players who have been selected for the Pac-12 Hall of Honor.
- This week, ESPN released its final top 100 rankings for college football recruits. Unfortunately, none of Oregon's current commits were on that list.
- Caleb Kelly, the nation's top linebacker recruit, has Oregon in his final three schools. According to Kelly, he's excited to meet with Brady Hoke, Oregon's new defensive coordinator who is expected to meet with the 5-star prospect next week.
- It's no secret that Doug Brenner struggled in the Alamo Bowl when he had to step in for the injured Matt Hegarty. Now, Brenner is hoping to move on a start a new chapter.
- Oregon track and field's Raevyn Rogers was named the USATFCCCA Division I Athlete of the Week after running the 600 in 1:26.34, the fastest time ever by a collegian.