Good Morning, fans of The University of Oregon!
Welcome to the dead period! Football news is sparse and filled with rampant opinions from under-stimulated sports writers. Good news! We are good at basketball again! With that in mind, let's start with basketball news.
- Men's Basketball beat Montana 81-67. Game Recap
- Up next, the Men of Oregon get UNLV at the Rose Quarter (Saturday).
- The Women of Oregon are also good at basketball! They are 8-1, baby! Up next they take on Ole Miss in Oxford (Tonight). The game is available on WatchESPN.
- OL shows us some pictures of recent offers (and even more ads). Includes phrase "Never hurts to try." Inspired!
- Clown tells us what we already know about Oregon overvaluing it's offers. Let's go ahead and flog that dead horse a little more, shall we? Insert pylon graphic here.
- Maloata pleads guilty to DUI. Shame to see someone piss away their football career. Hopefully he gets his stuff together and earns an opportunity elsewhere.
- Mosely lightly dusts the 2016 season with happy powder. We have a QB! He's not sleepy!
Not much else to report at the moment that hasn't already been linked. Check out GoDucks.com for a bunch of cool videos from the basketball team. Also, re-watch the Willie Taggart videos if you require a recharge to your overall level of inspiration.