Good (early) morning, ATQ community! I couldn't sleep and I'm feeling a little salty about it. Here is your snark-heavy Quack Fix for the second day of December.
- Grief aggregates tweets and conjecture. He also shows us some pictures. We still don't know much. Dana Holgorsen's hair is still awesome.
- Troy Dye thinks Helf had the team back on track. I'm guessing that he didn't watch the Civil War game.
- Don Pellum not sure if he'll return to coaching. Classy guy who served Oregon well for decades and produced the likes of Kiko Alonso and Michael Clay. Third and long will never be the same.
- OPB chimes in on the coaching search. No new information but nice paragraph structure. Reminds us how bad Hoke's defense was.
- Sports Illustrated reminds us that we are unreasonable fans. Speaks to Helf's situation mirroring Ernie Kent's fall at Oregon.
- Do you like me? According to the Orlando Sentinal, Scott Frost checked "No."
- Portland Tribune writes a fluff piece on potential at Oregon with current talent. Sunshine enema administered. Mosely later seen fleeing the building.
- We're not as cool as we think we are. Thanks for that.
- Oregon Womens VB beats Miami of Ohio. We're a volleyball school anyway.
- Oregon MBB rounds out week with Savannah St. Let's get a big win!
LET'S GO, DUCKS!!!