- After helping lead the Ducks to wins over Arizona and Arizona State last week, Dillon Brooks was named Pac-12 Player of the Week.
- Oregon freshman Maite Cazorla averaged 20 points and 6.5 assists per game last week against Arizona and Arizona State, performances that earned her Pac-12 Freshman of the Week honors.
- Oregon climbed from No. 23 to No. 16 in the AP top 25 poll, which was the biggest jump in the country this week.
- On the track, the Oregon women are No. 3 in the nation in this week's national indoor track & field rankings. The men dropped one spot down to No. 6.
- In case you haven't heard, National Signing Day is tomorrow. The Seattle PI has a nice rundown on some current Oregon commits and those who could still join on Wednesday.
- Out of those who have already committed to the Ducks, Tristen Wallace has one of the best chances to become Oregon's next offensive star.