Plenty happening around Oregon athletics recently. Our Monday links come to you from the hardwood and the diamond.
- The Oregon men's basketball team defeated Washington at home on Sunday night, capping off the first perfect home season since 2001-02 and just the second in the past 78 years.
- The Oregon women's basketball team finished up their season on a tough note, losing to Stanford 69-42 on the road against the No. 13 Cardinal.
- On another sour note, Jillian Alleyne's astonishing career at Oregon came to an early close as the senior went down with a torn cruciate ligament during practice last week.
- Over on the diamond, Oregon softball defeated Oklahoma State 7-0 to improve to 12-4 on the year thanks to a two-hit shutout from freshman Megan Kleist.
- And on the men's side, Oregon baseball rebounded from their first loss of the season to defeat Illinois State at home on Sunday, taking three out of four games in the first series of the year at PK Park.