- Yesterday, the Oregon Ducks grabbed the No. 1 seed in the West Region for the first time in school history. They'll face the winner of the Holy Cross/Southern play-in game on Friday afternoon.
- Alex has a preview of the West Region, which includes some strong teams like Oklahoma and Texas A&M and also leaves open the (slim) possibility of a CIVIL WAR ELITE EIGHT.
- Do you need a bracket pool to join? Of course you do. Luckily, we have you covered with the Addicted to Quack bracket pool at Yahoo!
- Tournament odds came out, and the Ducks are currently at 15-1 odds to win the national championship. The Kansas Jayhawks are the favorites with 9-2 odds.
- Over on the track, the Oregon men and women swept the NCAA Indoor National Championships.Edward Cheserek led the way, winning the 3000, 5000 and the distance medley relay.