It was a sad weekend for the Ducks as Oregon's magical run to the Elite Eight came to a close. Luckily, there is plenty of more quack to dive in to, so let's get right to it.
- The magical season for Oregon men's basketball came to a close on Saturday afternoon as the Ducks fell to the Oklahoma Sooners in the Elite Eight. Oklahoma now advances to the Final Four to face Villanova.
- Spring break is over in Eugene for students, which means the return of Oregon spring football. Alex has a quick rundown of what to watch for over the next month in spring practices.
- On the women's side of the court, the Ducks hit the road to face UTEP in the WNIT quarterfinals.
- Over on the diamond, the Oregon baseball team dropped their series against the Washington Huskies following a 7-4 loss on Saturday.
- The Oregon softball team is on fire this season. Over the weekend, the Ducks defeated Stanford 8-0 for their school-record 18th straight win.