- On Sunday, the No. 9 Oregon Ducks defeated USC to clinch their first regular season conference title since the 2001-2002 season. Oregon will face either Stanford or Washington in the Pac-12 tournament quarterfinal on Thursday afternoon.
- On the women's side, the Ducks were upset in the opening round of the Pac-12 tournament in Seattle as the No. 11 seed Arizona Wildcats defeated Oregon, who had the No. 6 seed.
- If the Ducks win the Pac-12 tournament (which would give them an overall record of 28-6), is it unrealistic to think they could earn a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament?
- The No. 11 Oregon baseball team had a successful weekend, winning their series against UC Santa Barbara. Lefty David Peterson led the way on Sunday, striking out a career-high 13 batters.
- The Oregon track & field team will be well represented at the NCAA Indoor Championships this weekend with 26 entries. Their 16 entries on the women's side are the most among any team in the country.