- On Sunday, Oregon basketball landed JUCO transfer Kavell Bigby-Williams, a 4-star power forward who averaged nearly six blocks per game last year. Bigby-Williams and Chris Boucher should team up nicely to create headaches for opponents next season.
- On the track, the Oregon women won the Pepsi Invitational at Hayward Field while the men tied with Penn State. The big surprise of the day was Edward Cheserek losing in the 5000 to Washington's Colby Gilbert.
- The Oregon baseball team had a nice weekend, defeating No. 9 Cal on Sunday 11-5 to take the series win at home. The Ducks are now 14-12 and 4-5 in Pac-12 play.
- Over on the softball diamond, the Ducks completed a three-game sweep over the Oregon State Beavers following a 9-0 win in Corvallis on Sunday. Oregon improved to 32-6 on the year and 10-2 in the Pac-12.
- This is the second year in a row that the Ducks have brought in a transfer at quarterback, and quite frankly, Travis Jonsen wants to spoil that plan and win the starting quarterback job.