Apologies for the late Quack Fix as the day got away from me. It was another exciting weekend of Oregon sports, especially for the track and field teams. Here are your links:
- The men and women of Oregon track & field swept the Pac-12 championships this weekend for the eighth straight year. For the men, it was their 10th straight conference championship.
- In the recruiting world, the Oregon football team sent an offer to 3-star linebacker Daniel Green, who is expected to make his decision in just a couple of weeks.
- Thanks to another impressive season, the Oregon softball team will be hosting their fifth straight NCAA softball regional beginning Friday night at Jane Sanders Stadium.
- Over on the baseball diamond, the Ducks defeated Oregon State 6-3 in Corvallis, giving Oregon their first series win in Corvallis since 1973.
- ESPN is rating each Pac-12 team's most indispensable player (quarterbacks not eligible), and running back Royce Freeman was picked for the Ducks.