- Vernon Adams may not have heard his name called during this year's NFL draft, but the former Oregon quarterback still has a chance to prove himself, earning a tryout with the Seattle Seahawks. Adams will also try out for the Washington Redskins after his tryout with the Seahawks.
- According to Sporting News, Adams was the biggest snub of the NFL draft, as most teams passed on him due to his smaller size. Just ask the Seahawks how having an "undersized" quarterback worked out for them.
- If this year's Oregon spring game was any indication, it looks like we're going to have one hell of a quarterback battle heading into the fall.
- Over on the baseball diamond, the Ducks put together an impressive late rally to defeat Washington State 11-7 and win the series.
- The Oregon softball team also took care of business, defeating Arizona 7-0 over the weekend at Jane Sanders Stadium.