- The Oregon softball team defeated Baylor 8-1 on Sunday, advancing to their seventh straight super regional appearance. They'll face UCLA next weekend at Jane Sanders Stadium in Eugene.
- On the baseball diamond, the Ducks fell 5-4 to the Arizona Wildcats on senior day, narrowly missing their shot at the Pac-12 championship.
- The Oregon football team has gotten off to a slow start with the 2017 class and they're struggling to land commits from their own backyard.
- The Oregon women's golf team finished the third round of the NCAA championships in sixth place, which allows them to advance to today's round which will determine the top eight teams for a match play tournament.
- And in case you missed it, Rusty and I were back at it over the weekend with another episode of Slingin' Quack.