- Oregon softball missed out on a third straight trip to the Women's College World Series on Sunday night after the UCLA Bruins capped off a dramatic comeback to upset the Ducks.
- At the NCAA men's golf championships in Eugene, Oregon's Aaron Wise rose to the top of the individual leader board, shooting a 64 (-6) on Sunday, putting the Ducks in fifth place.
- At the NCAA West Regional track meet this weekend, Oregon sprinter/jumper Jasmine Todd announced that her collegiate career was over. Todd said the decision was not injury related, but rather was something out of her control.
- At the Pre Classic on Saturday at Hayward Field, former Oregon sprinter English Gardner took home the victory in the 100 with a time of 10.81 seconds, just .02 seconds off her personal best.
- Oregon basketball, which is used to having to deal with rocky offseasons in recent years, is finally going through a spring and summer where everything is seeming to fall right into place.