- This weekend, the Oregon track & field team had a pair of athletes finish second and third in the Pac-12 decathlon. Mitch Modin took second with 7,450 points while Joe Delgado scored 7,341 points to place third. The two scored 14 team points for Oregon to count towards the Pac-12 team title, which will be decided next weekend.
- After defeating California 5-2, the Oregon softball team is now just one win away from the Pac-12 title.
- Despite losing the series, Oregon baseball ended the weekend on a high note with a 12-2 win over Arizona State on the road.
- At this weekend's Oregon twilight, Edward Cheserek suffered a shocking loss in the 5,000 as Lewis-Clark State's Sam Atkin out-kicked the 13-time NCAA champion to win the race in 7:56.70.
- Ryan Kelley may no longer be committed to Oregon, but he could still help the Ducks. Kelley reached out to former Texas A&M commit Tate Martell to tell him he'd be an ideal fit in Oregon's offense.