Apologies for the late Quack Fix. It was a busy morning at work. Believe it or not, I have to do something other than writing about the Ducks to pay the bills. My $1100 a month dining room in San Francisco won’t pay for itself.
- After sweeping the NCAA track & field championships last season, the Oregon women and men finished second and fourth, respectively, at this year’s championships.
- Edward Cheserek returned to form at the NCAA championships, winning his 15th individual championship, which tied an NCAA record.
- The Oregon vs. Nebraska game now has a kickoff time, one that allows the entire country to tune it at once.
- Sean Levy has another Oregon recruiting roundup to cover the past several weeks.
- No link yet, but keep your eye out for an interview between ATQ’s Matt Sexton and former Oregon cheerleader and current Boston Celtics sideline reporter Amanda Pflugrad.