- On Friday, former Duck Galen Rupp kicked off the Olympic Trials with a bang, winning the men’s 10,000 meter final with a dominating performance in a race that saw many runners drop out due to the high temperatures.
- Another former Duck, English Gardner, also had a big weekend, winning the women’s 100 meter final yesterday to punch her ticket to Rio.
- The Oregon Ducks got huge news as the NCAA granted Dylan Ennis a sixth year of eligibility.
- 4-star cornerback Elijah Molden has narrowed his list of schools down to four, and the Ducks are included on that list.
- The folks at SB Nation aren't expecting big things from the Oregon football team this year, projecting the Ducks to face North Carolina in the Sun Bowl.