So much good Championship Game action today! I know we’ll all be watching avidly! I mean, what else could possibly capture our attention so completely as Memphis vs. the Fighting Frosties? One thing we can be sure of; by 1:00pm Pacific today, Nebraska will have a new head coach.
OKAY DUCKIES, HERE ARE THE RULES FOR THE DAY:
- NO ONE JUMPS OFF A LEDGE OF ANY HEIGHT. EVERYONE ALSO AVOID SHARP INSTRUMENTS.
- YOU NEVER KNOW, PANTLESSNESS AND WHISKEY MIGHT HELP, SO STRIP AND DRINK.
- DO NOT TURN ON EACH OTHER. TWITTER IS YOUR ENEMY, YOUR DUCK BROS AND SISTERS ARE NOT.
- I AM READY TO BAN AS MANY #NOLEFANHEAR TROLLS AS NECESSARY.
- DO NOT EVISCERATE COACHES THAT HAVEN’T EVEN LEFT YET. I GET THE TEMPTATION, I HAD TO PUT MYSELF IN TIMEOUT FOR A WHILE LAST NIGHT. BUT THE NO PERSONAL ATTACKS RULE STANDS, EVEN IF WE GET BAD NEWS THIS WEEKEND.
- WE SURVIVED THE CHIP KELLY DEPARTURE, WE WILL SURVIVE WILLIE-GATE 2017.
Okay, so there really is football today and here it is:
20 Memphis vs 14 UCF 9:00am ABC
11 TCU vs 3 Oklahoma 9:30am FOX
6 Georgia vs 2 Auburn 1:00pm CBS
25 Fresno St. vs Boise St. 4:45pm ESPN
7 Miami vs 1 Clemson 5:00pm ABC
8 fOSU vs 4 Wisconsin 5:00pm FOX