Just a quick and dirty fix to get y’all through to Monday.
- Oregon defeated f stafnrdo 75-73 in Men’s Basketball on a last second tipin by Jordan Bell. The Gentlemen Ducks now control their Pac-12 destiny for the conference’s #1 seed. jscot also has an updated opinion on how the NCAA tournament’s seeding picture looks.
- The Acrobatics and Tumbling team defeated #1 Baylor for the first time since 2014-15.
- Megan Kleist threw her first career no-hitter in a 17-0 run ruling of Hawaii. Danica Mercado added 2 runs and 2 ribbies while going 3-3 from the plate.
- In Indoor Track & Field news, The Ducks Men won the MPSF championship while the Women finished second to USC. Up next for Oregon is the NCAA Indoor Championships.
- Lot’s of baseball action, as Oregon went 2-1 at the Tony Gwynn classic with one game left to play. They beat UC Irvine 11-5 and Seton Hall 1-0 before falling to San Diego 7-2.
- Women’s Basketball fell to Cal 55-49 on Friday. Ruthy Hebard and Sabrina Ionescu led the way with 11 points apiece, but Oregon could never get their offense into gear.