- South Carolina’s A’ja Wilson unanimously beat Oregon’s Sabrina Ionescu for the John R. Wooden Award, but Ionescu unanimously warmed our icy hearts.
- Track and Field did us Webfoots proud by sweeping the Pepsi Invitational. A passed out Jim Leavitt was found floating in a giant vat of Pepsi placed their for promotional purposes (that last part is fake news.)
- The U of O campus will be jammed pack with peanuts and cracker jacks, as both Baseball and Softball attempt to play doubleheaders after yesterday’s rain delays. Baseball against the Cougs at Noon and 6PM, and Softball against the Wildcats at 1PM and 3PM.
- In tumbling news, No. 4 Oregon faces No. 1 Baylor in their final game of the regular season. Let’s hope the Ducks can avenge their 284.725-280.830 loss they suffered earlier this season.
- The football team practiced at a highschool yesterday... PANIC!!!!!