OREGON 14/0/7/0 - 21
AUBURN 3/3/7/14 - 27
- Duck Offense (total: 332 - pass: 242 - rush: 90)
- Tiger Offense (total: 383 - pass: 177 - rush: 206)
- Duck Defense (forced turnovers: 2 - INT: 2)
- Tiger Defense (forced turnovers: 1 - FUM: 1)
- Oregon (0-1) Auburn (1-0)
Cristobal Prediction Winner
(written before the game)
“Auburn 28 Oregon 17. The offense bumblefucks around and puts the defense in a lot of tough spots. Everyone is really mad at Arroyo at the end of it, because our offense still doesn’t show up or execute at all in the first half of road games...
Herbert throws for 260 yards and 1 TD, as it’s clear Bouknight isn’t a miracle worker and will take some more time to get the most out of this group of receivers...
That said, by the end of the year it is a fully operational death machine and most things are figured out, so akin to the 2009 season. Hopefully that means Rose Bowl!”