- Despite the predictions of many, Montee Ball edged out Kenjon Barner for the Doak Walker Award. I find it difficult to actually get worked up over it. It would be nice, but player awards stopped actually having great meaning when the voters and their criteria stopped evolving with the game.
- Not all is lost for Barner though, as he became one of only five consensus All-Americans in Oregon history, joining the likes of Cliff Harris, Haloti Ngata, Mel Renfro, and of course, his best friend LaMichael James.
- The Pac-12 Athletic Departments fail to have success in revenue in '11-'12. None of the teams made it into the top 15 in the country.
- Adam Jude writes about the impact of Oregon's freshman guards
- Yesterday we had an article on Liz Brenner. Today we have, 6-foot-3 outside hitter, and Miss Oregon USA, Alaina Bergsma. She's wrapped up her undergrad, and is looking at going into a professional vollyball career after she's done at Oregon.
- And for the Friday video - the most important link of the day, With our SBN K-State brothers popping in the comments here, I feel that this video is very applicable and can be appreciated by both sides and as a double feature, you can watch the video that spawned the one prior. Somehow, all this gets tied in with Corvallis.
Go Ducks! Oh, and Navy, The Black Knights will emerge victorious once again!