Highlights (from yesterday's practice report)
- The Ducks were in full pads on Tuesday, as they continued preparations for Utah.
- Moseley starts off the report with teasing us with visions of Marcus Mariota throwing TDs to 6'5 receiver Dwayne Stanford, who has been out this season due to injury and will likely redshirt. Stanford played every game last season, but he's embraced his new role. Stanford, along with Darren Carrington and Devon Allen, will likely play a big role for the Oregon passing attack in the coming years.
- Mariota continued to impress in practice throwing more TDs to a number of receivers, and tight end Evan Baylis drew praise as well, and it wouldn't surprise Moseley if he saw more time this season.
Video Of The Day
Mark Helfrich's Weekly press conference, where he addressed O-line changes and the backup QB battle.
- Matt Wogan is now your starting kicker, likely quietly ending the placekicking career of Alejandro Maldanado.
- Marcus Mariota may be battling injury, but he plans on playing through any pain. Steve Mims has more on Mariota.
- Will Rubin takes a first look at Utah. The easy takeaway, Utah is completely dependent on Travis Wilson, and I'm excited to see what our secondary can do.
- Here's the Oregon Football Press Release for the Utah game.
- Andrew Greif has a bit more on Oregon basketball's win over Georgetown. Despite Oregon missing two players, Altman had a few of his questions answered.
- Moseley is pumping that women's basketball sunshine! Is this the first year we'll see Westhead's "System" for real in Eugene? Sure, whatever.