- Rob Moseley's practice report for yesterday focused Ifo Ekpre-Olomu and his decision on whether or not he'll enter the NFL draft. He is in a similar position to Mariota, in that he is still very, very young. He will be turning 21 in July, and this will play a big part in his decision.
- Well, it's official that Mack Brown will be stepping down. How will this affect the bowl game? Ken Goe speculates a bit on how this will affect the game for Texas' players, while noting the Oregon is just keeping their head down and preparing for the game.
- Byron Marshall looks to be ready to go for the Alamo Bowl, but Thomas Tyner is nursing a hamstring injury. Hopefully we can see both against Texas in a couple weeks.
- Oh hey, Tyler Johnstone is still undersized! Right now, he says he's weighing in at 265. He has a "problem" in that it's very difficult for him to put on weight. He's going to try to gain 30 pounds in the offseason, but for now, he'll need to prepare to deal with Jackson Jeffcoat, the nation's top defensive end.
- Finally, Oregon basketball is 9-0 despite being without Artis and Carter. Dana Altman continues to work his magic, so here's his interview after the Illinois game. The Ducks have 3 more games (which are all at home and which they should all win) before the start of conference play.