- Marcus and Hroniss are coming back. What does that mean? Well, first, Ted Miller says that it makes Oregon the Pac-12 favorite next year. This year has not been without it's struggles, but for a growing (hopefully)coaching staff to have the advantage of a star QB? It certainly doesn't hurt anything.
- Andrew Greif also look at how the decisions of Mariota and Grasu will impact Oregon.
- As far as Mariota's draft impact, Todd McShay praises the move in an insider only article. One other thing it's important to stress is that Mariota would have been the youngest QB in the draft by far. He wouldn't even be 21 until the middle of next season.
- For the 2014 football season, we're not the only ones looking ahead. The guys at Cal Golden Blogs are already talking about Oregon's 2014 matchup with the Bears in Santa Clara. Though I think that has more to do with the setting than the game itself.
- Oregon volleyball is has dropped off a bit from their historic season last year, but they still had 4 players named to the All Pac-12 team.
Tweet Of The Day
You can't run from the Jaguars forever, Marcus Mariota— Bobby Big Wheel (@BobbyBigWheel) December 3, 2013