- Oregon tips off against Washington tomorrow in Seattle at 8pm. And the Ducks have even more questions in the front court with Waverly Austin possibly out again. But is this really a bad thing? Austin has been a major disappointment this season. He hasn't grabbed more than a single rebound since December 29th.
- Matt Prehm talks about Altman's struggles to find any production from his big men. Moser and Cook started last game, but Cook was disappointing. Ben Carter may see some more time, but same as the rest of the team, he needs to rebound better.
- The Oregon softball season starts soon, and the defending Pac-12 Champions are looking for another big year. They are ranked 8th in the country in the preseason. Chris Hansen of the Register Guard has more on the team expectations, despite the loss of Danica Mercado, who broke her right leg during preseason practice.
- Rob Moseley takes a look at the defensive line from 2013. It'll be one of the most interesting areas to watch during spring practice, as the Ducks try to replace three seniors.
- Finally, Ryan Thorburn of the Register Guard had a profile yesterday on Oregon recruit Morgan Mahalak, possibly Oregon's next great QB. He was discovered early by the Oregon coaching staff, similar to another MM. He's expected to sign with Oregon on National Signing Day in two weeks.