- First, here's the latest on Pharaoh Brown from Rob Moseley. He's now stabilized, and will hopefully soon be able to move from Salt Lake City to either Eugene or his hometown of Cleveland. He still has a long road ahead of him, but he will have the full support of his teammates, fans, and the Oregon community. #GetWell85
- Get with the program everyone, and start #TalkinBoutTheDucks. As we're all probably well aware, Oregon passed the Noles to get to #2 in the latest CFP rankings. This ranking could change quickly, which is honestly a very good thing. The committee is shaking things up, and watching FSU and Bama freak out over this is absolutely hilarious.
- The Oregonian's Andrew Nemec has a basketball recruiting primer, with the upcoming early signing period. Oregon expects two 4-star signees.
- Joel Odom of the Oregonian has a transcript of Mark Helfrich's latest press conference. Jon Wilner got Coach Helfrich to admit that both Stanford and Utah will try to win this weekend.
- Looks like some Oregon coaches are getting some travel in during the bye week. They got to visit verbal commit Canton Kaumatule (who will now not be going on any visits) and hey, free trip to Hawaii! While we've gone over this in the comments quite a bit, the emphasis this coaching staff has put on recruiting, along with the growth that we've seen from the team and coaching staff since the Arizona game, has me very excited about the future of Oregon football.
Tweet Of The Day
If the CFP Committee existed in 2012, Notre Dame isn't in the BCS Champ Game and it's Bama vs Oregon.— Matt Daddy (@mattdaddysblog) November 12, 2014