- In the latest practice report, Moseley talks a bit about 3rd down defense, and how passing coverage has been cleaned up using a different personnel package.
- Thomas Tyner sounds like he's still battling shoulder and ankle injuries, but if he can't go in the Civil War, the Ducks feel good about their running back rotation.
- The latest college football rankings are out, and Oregon holds at #2.
- There have been some rumors floating that Braxton Miller could transfer to Oregon this offfseason. Yeah,While it's possible, that's almost definitely not happening.
- While I don't normally care about watch lists, I guess this is finally some actual award news. Marcus Mariota and Ifo Ekpre-Olomu will be heading to Orlando in the offseason. Mariota is a finalist for the Maxwell and Davey O'Brian Awards, while Ifo is a finalist for the Thorpe Award.d
- Men's basketball fell in Brooklyn for the 2nd straight night. This time to VCU by a score of 77-63. The Ducks shot only 35 percent in the second half.
- After coming off a loss to North Carolina, the Oregon women's basketball team were able to scratch out a victory against PSU last night, scoring the final seven points to win 63-56.
- The #13 Oregon volleyball team was upset last night, falling to #23 Utah in Salt Lake in 4 sets.
- Finally, Andrew Greif looks back at one of the most important Civil War's in program history, the 1994 Civil War. While a USC loss that day had locked up a trip to Pasadena, the win against the Beavs gave Oregon it's first outright conference title in school history.