- Whoa, look at that, the basketball team played last night, and they beat PSU 81-59. After getting down six early, the Ducks put it away with a 27-1 run.
- The Ducks are preparing to face Arizona on Friday night in the Pac-12 Championship game, but Andrew Greif writes that both teams are transformed from when they met in early October. Oregon has shored up its offensive line. Meanwhile, Arizona has gone from untested and young, to a powerful running machine led by QB Anu Solomon and RB Nick Wilson.
- Oregon has opened as 14-point favorites over Arizona. This isn't all that surprising. If Oregon plays offense like they have since the loss to Arizona, the Wildcats will need to score at least 45 to keep pace with Oregon.
- The Ducks held their annual awards banquet last night. Marcus Mariota and Erick Dargan took home the top honors, while Keanon Lowe and Charles Nelson also received awards. In other awards news, Marcus Mariota and Doug Brenner took home second team Pac-12 all-academic honors and Gary Campbell was named assistant of the year.
- The football team isn't the only sport headed to the postseason. The Volleyball team also is preparing for the playoffs, and nabbed the #10 seed after a strong year, meaning they can host up to two rounds at Matt Court.
- This headline makes me laugh.
Tweet Of The Day
Barf MT @AaronJFentress Arizona RBs Nick Wilson and Terris Jones-Grigsby combined for 336 yards and 4 TDs during win at Oregon on Oct 2— Noah Dee (@noahoregon) December 1, 2014