- The Oregon basketball team got a much needed win against USC on Saturday, to keep them out of the Pac-12 basement. But it's not getting any easier for the Ducks. This week, they head to Arizona, to take on the Wildcats and Sun Devils.
- One thing that's come under fire this year is Altman's use of transfers. Though it's worked out very well the last couple seasons, it hasn't been going well so far this year for the Ducks. Altman defended his strategy over the weekend.
- The Oregon women got a split on their trip to the desert. They won at Arizona earlier in the week, but fell late to ASU in a tough loss yesterday, giving up a late lead to the 15th ranked Sun Devils. The Ducks are now 3-7 in conference play.
- While I wish nothing but sports-misery upon Seattle, congratulations to Max Unger and Walter Thurmond on getting Super Bowl rings.
- With national signing day quickly approaching, it'll be an interesting next few days for Ducks fans. Duck Territory has a good ($$$) wrap-up of the latest potential Ducks. The biggest potential coup for Oregon is John "Juju" Smith, who SBNation's Bud Elliot now says is too close to call after Oregon has made a late push.
- Oregonlive is chatting with Duck Sports Authority's A.J. Jacobson later this morning, so get some questions there if you want anything answered.