- We got a Civil War in Vegas! The Ducks take on the Beavers tonight in the opening round of the Pac-12 tourney. Despite the late-season hot streak, the Ducks don't get a first round bye, and will have to win four straight to win a second consecutive Pac-12 tourney title. Despite the extra game, Vegas (kinda) likes the Ducks, giving them the 3rd best chances to win the tourney, though Arizona is by far the favorite.
- Umm, what in the world happened to Dominic Artis? Andrew Grief tries to answer the question. Oregon went 2-4 with Artis starting, while the Ducks have lost a single game with an Austin, Moser, Young, Dotson, Loyd lineup. Artis seems to have accepted his new role. I'm hoping it just takes a breakout game for him to perform like we know he can.
- The team has developed a good rotation, and are getting great production off the bench. Ben Carter and Jason Calliste have played huge roles in recent victories. Depth has never been a problem this year, and now that Altman may have solved his rotation questions, the Ducks are in good shape for a run at postseason accolades.
- The Oregon men's tennis team has reach their highest ever ranking.
- The Oregon baseball team got their time in Hawaii, now it's time for the Softball team, and they're taking a #2 ranking with them.
- The Oregon women are going for their 5th straight indoor track title. Ken Goe has Oregon a slight favorite.
- Lastly, is it too early to talk about Oregon basketball next season? It'll be a big year non-conference wise, as the Ducks make a couple trips out east. Recently announced is a trip to Brooklyn in a tournament with Villinova, Michigan, and VCU. The Ducks are also scheduled to play in Chicago against Illinois next season.