- The Oregon softball team split yesterday's doubleheader. In the first game, they got yet another victory, as the Ducks beat Southern Utah 8-0. In the process, Kailee Cucio became Oregon's all-time career home runs leader, and Mike White got his got his 200th victory. Unfortunately, they dropped the 2nd game to BYU 5-6. They gave up 6 runs in the second inning, and their late rally fell just short. They now sit at 27-4 on the season.
- The Oregon baseball team also had a rough day, dropping the first game of their road trip 4-8 to the San Francisco Dons. They also gave up 6 runs in one inning. Oregon has one more game against SF before heading to Stanford on Friday.
- Oregon baseball is also reportedly down a player, as senior Connor Hoffman is leaving the team.
- Duck Territory is reporting that Joseph Young is considering going pro ($$$). It'd honestly be a shock if he didn't at least consider it. The big question is, can Young do anything else to improve his draft stock while at Oregon? Andrew Grief speculates a bit on Young's upcoming decision, while pondering a few other basketball offseason questions.
- This was dropped in the fanshots, but it's getting double-posted. Terrance Mitchell is prepping for the draft with Ronnie Lott. Good luck to Terrance in the upcoming weeks.
- I'm always up for some good college football inspired MSPaint drawings. The Oregonian compiled Reddit submissions of MSPaint interpretations of last year's college football season.
- Tako talked a bit of football yesterday, and the ESPN Pac-12 Blog is looking ahead as well. Looking at the three-headed monster of Mariota, Marshall, and Addison sure will build the expectations.