- Oh hey, the softball team is really, really freaking good. After obliterating OSU over the weekend, the Ducks picked up every first-place vote in both major softball polls. The Ducks will defend their number 1 ranking starting Thursday against California.
- We all know the Ducks got big over the offseason. Andrew Greif takes us inside just how Oregon accomplished the gains over the offseason. Eating and lifting, and eating and lifting. This is an especially interesting article in light of the NCAA's announcement yesterday that they are removing restricting on feeding student-athletes.
- Softball isn't the only team at the top of the national rankings. Track and Field is gunning for a sweep of the NCAA Championships this year. In the latest rankings the men are ranked 2nd and the women are 4th. The Ducks have come very close in recent years. Hopefully this year they can finally break through.
- What are the Ducks going to do at receiver with Bralon Addison down? Chantel Jennings at the ESPN Pac-12 blog also adds her thoughts, as does ATQ commenter DuckInKansas in this fanpost. The Ducks have been building a lot of talent at the receiver position, so I'm optimistic, especially with the immediate impact Lubick made as the position coach last year.
- I thought the first question and answer would interest some Oregon fans.