Tweet Of The Day
- It should be a great day in Eugene on Saturday. Things kick off early with the Spring Game at 11am, followed by a 3pm baseball game against Arizona, and a 4pm softball game as the Ducks host Arizona State. Along with watching the football team, the Spring Game is always a great opportunity to help stock Food for Lane County, so make sure to bring your three (or more!) non-perishable food items.
- For more on the spring game, Will Rubin takes an (free) in-depth look at the offense. In my mind, receiver will be positions to watch. However, it's likely Mariota will see very limited action, so it'll be tough to take too much from the performance of the passing game.
- Yesterday the Oregonian got ahold of the most recent contracts for Oregon football's assistant coaches. Scott Frost is one of a few coaches that got a raise. Oregon's highest-paid assistant is defensive line coach Ron Aiken, in a bit of a surprise. While the defensive line was a bit of a disappointment last year, he'll have a chance to prove he's worth the money this year, both on the field and in recruiting.
- Dana Altman continues to bring in the talent. Noah had the news of Oregon's latest commitment.
- Ho, hum, just another softball sweep. The Ducks took two yesterday from Utah Valley in a doubleheader.
- Congrats to the Oregon men's tennis team, getting to the NCAA tournament for the first time since 2004.
- Sean has the latest from Track & Field. The men's team fell to 4th in the latest rankings, the same spot as the Oregon women.