- The Golden Nugget released the early odds for the "top 200" games of the college football season. By those numbers, Vegas sees the Ducks going 9-0, including 8-0 in conference. UCLA on the road is expected to be Oregon's closest game, with the Ducks being just 3-point favorite. Oregon is favored by 10 and 13 over Stanford and MSU, respectively.
- Oh hey, look, De'Anthony Thomas is retweeting comments that Helfrich didn't know how to use him like Chip did. Does DAT believe that? Who knows. Either way, his production in conference games the last two years was a major disappointment.
- The Oregonian caught up with Kenjon Barner over the weekend, and Andrew Greif has a good Q&A with him. I particularly enjoyed his story of Gary Campbell.
- Devon Allen's track season isn't quite over yet. He's competing in the USA Outdoor Track & Field Championships this week before getting back to football.
- Oh hey, the Ducks still have the top backfield in the conference. Well, at least according to Pacific Takes, but I don't know how many people are going to be arguing.
- Our old friend TheDUCKin'Noles10 has a piece over at SBNation's Tennessee Titans blog on the spread revolution in the NFL.