- Rob Moseley's positional previews roll on with the defensive line. The Ducks lose a lot of experience from last season. And that brings some big questions for depth. After the front line of Arik Armstead, Alex Balducci, and DeForest Buckner, it's a whole lot of unknown. It'll be interesting to see who works their way into the rotation over the first month of the season.
- While Oregon has a lot of question marks this season, it sure is fun to have 3 of the top 6 players in the conference. Hopefully Mariota, Ifo, and Grassu can lead the team back to the Pac-12 title.
- The roster problems for the basketball team continue. Ray Kosongo, a three-star power forward who signed a letter of intent with Oregon, has been denied admission to the school for not meeting the school's academic standards.
- Most fans are focused on Oregon's big matchup with MSU, and one of the big questions in the game will be MSU's defense, and how they fare after losing so much talent from last season's elite defense. Mark Dantonio spoke to that a bit at B1G media days, touting his revamped secondary.
- Bruce Feldman has Scott Frost 4th in his ranking of rising assistant coaches. While I'm not as down on Scott as many Oregon fans, he's never blown me away. With the returning experience and incoming talent he has to work with, he has a big opportunity to prove his doubters wrong this season.
- Is it too early to be thinking about Oregon baseball? Umm, yeah, probably. But according to the Register-Guard, our 2015 roster is taking shape.