- In day two of practice, the Ducks ramped up intensity, as they got into the swing of camp. With so much young talent around, the coaching staff looked to install as much of the playbook as possible.
- Troy Hill drew some praise, which, I'll be honest, surprises me a bit. It'd be nice to see if he can improve from his performance over the past couple seasons.
- Chance Allen and Zac Schuller (a JC wide receiver) both made an impact in practice. With the uncertainty at receiver, both will have big opportunities for playing time.
Video Of The Day
I could listen to Gary Campbell talk about how awesome our running backs are for hours.
- Didn't get enough Royce Freeman in the video? Here's Tyson Alger's article on how Freeman is impressing early on.
- Oh yeah, and he wrote on Thomas Tyner as well. Tyner didn't come roaring out of the gate like De'Anthony Thomas a few years ago, or even Freeman this year. But as he grew more comfortable in the offense, he greatly impressed in the latter half of last year. With a full year under his belt, I can't wait to see what Tyner does this season.
- I'm just gonna state again: Oregon has the top 3 running backs on the west coast over the last 3 recruiting cycles. If you listen to some pundits, the Ducks have one of the top OLs in the nation. So the only thing we can say to that is, BRING ON THE FADE ROUTES!
- Speaking of passes, Moseley has a piece on the friendship between Mariota and Lockie.
- EDSBS had a very important question yesterday, and I think every Oregon fan will answer as one: F*** NO.