- With a win against Seattle yesterday, Oregon volleyball moved to 10-0 on the season. Coach Jim Moore now sits one win away from becoming the career wins leader in UO history. Chris Hansen from the Register-Guard profiled Moore yesterday, talking about how he went from career nomad, to record holder. Moore can become the winningest coach in school history against OSU tonight at 7:30 against OSU.
- Oregon soccer kicks off Pac-12 play tomorrow against Uw. The Ducks got through conference play with a record of 4-3-1. The Ducks are currently unbeaten at home (with a record of 3-0-1), so hopefully that will give them an edge against the 6-2 Huskies.
- A strong finished helped Oregon Golf share the championship of the Husky Invitational. An eagle and give birides over the final three holes helped Oregon tie UCLA for the crown.
- Autsin Meeks checks in with Ernie Kent, now the head basketball coach at Washington State. It sounds like the time away from coaching was good for him, and though he'll be coaching a rival, I hope he finds success at WSU.
- I think everyone has finally exhaled after the game in Pullman, so there isn't much football quack, but here are the highlights from Mark Helfrich's weekly press conference.
- Mac and Mose continues to provide solid analysis of the football team. Check out their WSU recap here.
- Lastly, if you hadn't checked it out yet, take a few minutes to read Ryan's Xs and Os breakdown of a few plays from the WSU game.