- Oregon basketball returns to Matt Court tomorrow night. They take on USC at 8pm. Now that football season is over, maybe I'll watch one of their games.
- And hey, you might just get to see Joseph Young surpass 1,000 career points while at Oregon.
- And while basketball won't get it done for most people, it's almost time for baseball and softball! The softball team should be especially great, opening the season as the second ranked team in the country (Just like football!), just behind #1 Florida who gave Oregon their first loss in the WCWS last year.
- Marcus Mariota won't compete at the Senior Bowl in preparation for the NFL draft. But hey, you could tune in and watch Sean Mannion instead.
- After Darren Carrington and Ayele Forde could not play in the national title game, there is an increased buzz about the NCAA drug testing rules. Mark Helfrich seems to be in favor of updating the rules.
- Lastly, EDSBS makes the case the Bill Belichick would make a great college football coach.
That's all I got. Man, the offseason sucks.