- He helped bring Oregon it's first Rose Bowl in many, many years, and he doesn't get the credit he probably deserves, but Darron Thomas is still working for his NFL dreams. Andrew Greif caught up with him after the recent NFL Veteran's Combine, which, uhhh, is kinda depressing.
- Oh hey, look! The NCAA stuck it to USC because they hired Lane Kiffin. That's both complete crap, and really funny all at the same time.
- In more NCAA discussion, President Obama has some thoughts on how student-athletes are treated in a recent interview with the Huffington Post. While the idea of comensation is definitely tricky, I think it's clear that athletes need to be taken better care of.
- Ted Miller looks over some of the biggest Pac-12 upsets in the last 15 years. While Oregon is on the losing side of a few big ones (not surprisingly, two losses each to Arizona and Stanford), that's what happens when you're consistently near the top. But some good news, we're not #1!
- Oregon softball continues to roll, and Cheridan Hawkins was named Pac-12 pitcher of the week for the second time this season. She still has not given up any earned runs in conference play this year, and her ERA is now 0.32.